Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two years later...


WOW! I really suck at this...

My wonderful Mom helped me create a blog when I first came out to school in 09 and after one introductory post I obviously never got back on. Even though I literally read her blog religiously every single day. LAME.

I'm just a horrible writer to begin with. I don't keep a consistent journal, I have a hard time writing friends who are on missions. Writing and I just don't mesh well. But like I said, I check my mom's blog every freaking day and lately I have noticed a lot of my friends posting that they have updated their blogs...and I've decided that I am going to start updating mine and be better about recording my life. I mean hey if you've gotta do it might as well do it with a blog.

After trying to figure out how to proceed, I've decided to just pick up with what is going on right now and post occasional "blast from the past" moments over the last two years to get up to speed. So let's begin...

I'm currently at BYU (one of my favorite places in the world) and just declared my major...HUZZAH! I'll be studying sociology...which I am way excited about to be perfectly honest. After two years of just taking generals trying to figure out what the heck I wanted to do with my life, a simple current social problems class gave me the answer. It's crazy how that can happen.

I also just found out on Monday that I got accepted into the study abroad program that I applied to...I AM GOING TO SPAIN! No I don't speak Spanish so it's going to be one heck of an adventure. I am going to be gone next winter semester! I'm not sure on dates yet but I am so excited.....and nervous........and scared........and stressed........and EXCITED! It is definitely going to be the experience of a lifetime. I'll update more on it as I get information but right now really all I know is that I'm going.


In the mean time...brushing up on my second level high school Spanish might be a good idea.

till next time
~Chloe

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!!! I'm so glad you're back on!!! This will be a perfect way to keep us all updated while you're in SPAIN!!

sharon said...

I am so happy that you are doing this again and will keep us posted on what you're up to. You do write well Chloe dear...it is a gift from your mom. Keep it going! Love you so much!!!! YAY FOR SPAIN!!!

Susan Anderson said...

Visiting from your mom's blog. What an adventure lies ahead of you! Can't wait to get a vicarious taste of Spain as you study abroad.

So keep posting!

=)

Brooke Smith said...

Yay!! That's so awesome and exciting that you're going to spend the winter semester is Spain!!! :)