Friday, October 7, 2011

Mother Nature hates me.


I woke up Thursday morning to the sound of pouring rain outside...to most people this would be a soothing comforting sound. But not to me. No this sounds makes me want to hide under my covers until the sun comes out. And it only got worse. A gray fog decided to completely hide the mountains and when it left it showed my worst nightmare....SNOW!

Again, to a lot of people this is an exciting thing..but I HATE SNOW. I hate being cold. It's uncomfortable, painful, annoying, depressing, aggravating, I could go on for days and days. I just absolutely hate everything about the cold, and winter and snow go hand in hand with this feeling. So, as you can see, when they fog lifted and I saw snow...instant depression. I swear I suffer from Seasonal Depression and the fact that it is the beginning of October and snowing?! yeah not okay. Hopefully this weather turns itself around real quick otherwise this girl is going to be sad for many many months.

Just think Happy Thoughts...
much better!!!

On a brighter note. The fam is coming up this weekend! Without Hunter and not to see me, but beggers can't be choosers. I'm just excited to hopefully see them! It's funny how things change in your life...when I first came out to school I could have cared less if I was going to see them or not, to be quite honest. And now, I talk to my mom every single day on the phone, I'm constantly thinking about when the next time I'll be able to head down to St. George is. I just love my family. There are seriously the best and I know that I would not be where I am today without them.

Mini Update:
Got my hairs did today, nothing huge but it's amazing how the smallest things can make you feel so much better.
I had a girls night with the roomies tonight. It consisted of: going to spin class (yes we work out together for our girls night), making 16 grain waffles, and watching Definitely Maybe. All in all a very successful girls night I must say.

Though I did just spend a whole post whining about the weather, I am very grateful for the opportunity I have to be in this amazing place. Everything about it has saved my life and I am eternally grateful.

till next time
~Chloe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you know why I had to leave Missouri for the sunshine of Dixie! I couldn't take one more gray day. It seems like every time we come up north, it's snowing or raining. Bad luck.
We'll see you soon! Love you!