Sunday, October 23, 2011

Procrastination

I have this strong desire to write a blog post right now...the thing is I have no idea what to write about. I guess I can start with the fact that I am a pro procrastinator (obviously). If one could major in procrastination...or facebook stalking...I would be graduated and making bank. It's the one thing I am consistently good at. I wish I had my roommates Ashley and Kelli's drive. They always get what they need to done. I honestly try at times but I swear I have ADD. There is not a moment when I can sit still and I can't stay focused for long amounts of time. It's really quite frustrating. Hopefully I can figure out a way to deal with it and soon because I just can't keep living my life like this...it's stressful.

In other news, my mom is in town! She came up this week to go to a "craft convention" thingy with a couple ladies from the good ol' MO. Even though I have only seen her twice, I've really enjoyed having her up here. When she got here Wednesday night she took Jamie Ashley and I out to Happy Sumo...yum! She was so concerned that she wasn't going to be able to get into my apartment she almost went and got a hotel for the night. But luckily she was smarter than the lock. Thursday night I met up with her Kiera and Melissa for dessert at The Chocolate. Even though they all seemed like they were going to pass out from tiredness, it was fun seeing and chatting with them.

This past weekend, I went to St. George with Ashley and a couple of our guy friends Tyler, Sean, Jordan and Chris. We went hiking, shooting and watched football (BYU of course). It was a nice weekend out of Provo...cause those are really needed at times...and it was nice to catch up with these boys. I hadn't seen them since summer and they are some of the funnest people I have ever met. My parents recommended the hike we went on and it was one of the greatest things I have ever done. It's called Red Cliffs something and was fun, easy and exciting! We walked/swam through water, jumped off cliffs, slid down natural water slides and just laughed until we hurt. I will definitely be doing it again.
I'm actually a really good shot :)


till next time
~Chloe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw this post today! Glad you're keeping up on it!