Monday, August 17, 2009

And the journey begins...

This is my very first post....thanks to my mom and others I have finally been talked into making a blog. They always have the longest posts that have cute phrasing and make them sound so wise.
Im definetly not like that. These posts wont be anything glamorous i can promise you that.
So please bear with me.

So i figured i would just begin with me moving 16 hours, 1000 miles, away from the last 9 years of my life and starting a new one.

I am beginning my freshman year of college. With the help of my mom i have officially moved into my very first apartment. It has been absolutley crazy!!! and there have been so many emotions.

The day before i left to drive here to utah i had a goodbye party at my house. My friends all came to say goodbye. It was hard saying goodbye to people i have grown to be so close with. I know its hard for everyone...but i feel like im getting hit with it really hard because im going so far away. Though i know i will enjoy myself and make new friends...its scary and im lonely.

The car ride here was VERY long. Imagine...two blonde ladies in a silver bug that is completely packed with absolutley no space. Probably the funniest thing you will ever see.



It was a fun trip...but im glad to be settled in.

8 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

Congratulations on this new chapter in your beautiful life! Love you!!

Taylor.A.Smith said...

Welcome to Utah! Hope you're having fun!

Kiera said...

Oh my little Miss Chloe. I know this is a journey you must take. I know you will find good friends. Friends you will keep close all your life. I have a feeling that somewhere along this chapter of your life you will meet your Dream Boy. Exciting really! Don't worry about your mama she will be fine. I'm not sure it will really sink in that you are far far away until Sunday. I am going to miss your goofy faces in plea for Noah to join your bench. Or your giggle as you tell me of the silly things you watched him do. Oh Chloe you will be missed. But I know this adventure is the best kind adventure! Love you tons honey buns!

Hunter Bug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hunter Bug said...

Hey Clo Bo! Welcome to the virtual world of blogging! I'm excited to hear that you are settled in and can't wait to see more pictures!!

Lori said...

Oh, Chloe.....I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. It will be a fun and exciting, new adventure for you. As an old friend once said, "Take Time To Enjoy Each day"! Love you.

Aubrey :) said...

I'm glad you made it safely!!!!

sharon said...

Oh Chloe - I am so excited for you!! I love the picture of your packed car, too funny!! I'm glad you are settled into your new apartment. I can't wait to see it! I remember leaving your mom in Rexburg and crying for 12 hours home. It will be hard, but it will be okay. Hey-a package is on the way! I love you Chloe Lynn - you rock!!!