Saturday, March 3, 2012

No Sleep.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NOT ME COMPLAINING.

I haven't been sleeping very well the last couple of nights. Why you may ask? Well it has nothing to do with my health. Nope it's because I have an addiction. To Sports. Seriously, I love sports with all of my soul. When I first decided to go on a Study Abroad program and I was trying to decide which semester I would rather "miss" I knew I couldn't miss fall...I can't miss football season hello? Sadly, when choosing winter semester, I chose to miss the season of my all time favorite sport. Rugby. I can't begin to describe how sad this makes me at times. I know, I know. It's just a sport right? I'm living in Spain it's fine. You know what? Sometimes it's just not fine okay? Just accept that. I am missing Shaun Davies, Mikey Su'a and so many others play their last season for BYU. Just let me be sad about it.

Anyways, also during this time...March Madness everybody. I have been up the last three nights, watching/re-watching games and highlights, listening and reading analyst opinions and pre-planning out my bracket for the Madness. Oh...and BYU is playing in the WCC Tournament right now and. of course, they play at 11pm...Vegas time. No sleep for this girl.

But the thing is I'm not complaining. At all. I love it! I love everything about it. Yes, I'm bummed I'm not in the States enjoying all of it (it really does make me sad sometimes), but that's what the internet is for.

Also on a side note, just found out that the National Rugby Championships are on the weekend of my 21st birthday...in Sandy, Utah. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! :) don't judge.

till next time
~Chloe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The perfect birthday for you!
I'm not judging...you're just a weirdo...that's all. :)

Unknown said...

The perfect birthday for you!
I'm not judging...you're just a weirdo...that's all. :)

Jamie said...

hahaha i love you ;)