Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy Busy

Gosh I have so much to write about I don't even know where to begin...

The last couple weeks have been filled with a lot of traveling and planning. In the last month I have been to Portugal, most of Northern Spain including a beach in southern France, Valencia for Las Fallas, went to a REAL Madrid game and the Madrid Temple. And in the midst of all this I have studied for finals. Yes everyone, I was attending school whilst living in Spain. Let's just say a plethora of posts will be making an appearance very shortly.

Chels and I have been doing a pretty good job keeping up with out Conference Challenge. It's been so great listening to talks from last Conference. There are very precious truths within these carefully prepared talks and I am so grateful for the time and energy each speaker puts into it. I am so grateful for my testimony of ALL the leaders in our Church. I hope that one day I can be as righteous and faithful as them. Our scripture reading is a litte behind, but we are working to catch up. Man I love the Book of Mormon! Have you read it? If not you are missing out on the greatest gift. I'm grateful for the missionaries that leave their homes and families for 1.5 - 2 years to share this gift and other truths with the people of the world. People need it.

This week is my last week in Spain. Holy Poop! I've been here for 3 months? It's insane! Sometimes I feel like I've only been here two weeks....other times I feel like it's been 5 years. I am so very grateful that I was blessed with this opportunity. I seriously have the most amazing parents. I don't know if I'll ever be able to properly thank them for making this possible but I'm sure gonna try. I love you both so much!

To be honest, I think I'm ready to go home. I love Spain and the memories that have been created here, but I'm ready to get back to life in America and continue down the path the Lord has created for me, wherever that may lead. I'm ready for more adventures with my new friends and to continue the friendships with my amazing friends at home, whom I cannot wait to see! I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a great one :)

Before I head home though, I think I may just travel Europe for a bit...yeah sounds good. France, Scotland, Ireland and London? Here I come!

Now, I'm just going to rant about how absolutely adorable my cousins are. Everyone on my program is so sick of hearing about them, especially Soren....BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!! They are the cutest children on this earth and I am obsessed.

I mean look at them!!! Are you looking? Cause they are the cutest little people in the world! I cannot wait to see them....I'm probably going to cry...no lie. I don't have a picture of Lydia but she got baptized while I have been away...she's getting so big...and to my dismay Soren decided to walk while I've been gone...you couldn't wait just a couple more weeks bud? Otto and Olin sound pretty much the same which is totally fine with me :)

Luckily, I've had the opportunity to Skype with them which has been a great blessing. Last time I talked to Otto (while he was at my parents house) he asked if I was on the other side of the world and then asked if I would just come home already....my heart broke into a million pieces. Don't worry buddy... Less than 20 days till I hug you and never let go!

~till next time
Chloe


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you to come home too. I have to say, this has been the most painless trip ever. I haven't had to worry much and I feel like you are very safe. I think it has been so worth every dollar spent.